- The Club Maraton Mallorca, Elitechip, organizes the Peugeot PSA Retail Port of Palma Triathlon 2020 sponsored by the Fundació Mallorca Turismo, scheduled for next September 5, 2021 at 9:00 am. The event will be coordinated and produced by Elitechip, and with the Technical Management of CM Mallorca. This test is the continuation of the Triathlon project that every year runs through the streets of the Port of Palma, under another name, and is sponsored by the Fundació Mallorca Turismo.
2. The test consists of an Olympic distance Triathlon, Sprint and Supersprint with the following distances:
- 9h. Olympic: Swimming 1,500 m – Cycling: 40 km – Race: 10 km
- 10: 30h. Sprint: Swimming 750 m – Cycling: 20 km – Race: 5 km
- 10: 45h. Super-sprint: Swimming 350 m – Cycling: 10 km – Running: 2.5 km
- Registration will be made through the website www.elitechip.net from February 21, 2021 and ends on September 3, 2021 at 9:00 p.m.
3.1.Any athlete who does not have a yellow chip (ChampionChip My-Laps) will have to rent one (€ 3).
3.2 Athletes who are not federated in the Triathlon Federation will have to take out one day insurance in order to participate (€ 6). Participants for teams that are not federated will have to pay the one-day license for each of their components (€ 4 per non-federated participant) Registration for the test is personal and non-transferable and implies acceptance of the regulations and all its articles . Each participant takes part of the test under his responsibility and has sufficient physical condition and technical mastery to face it.
3.3. From March 1 to July 31, prices will increase € 10 for all distances. From August 1 to August 31 the price will be increased by € 6 for the Olympic distance and € 3 for the sprint and supersrpint distance. In the case of relays, the price is increased by € 10. As of September 1, the prices will be increased by € 6 for the Olympic distance and € 4 for the sprint and supersrpint distance, in the case of relays the price will increase by € 10. For discounts for clubs, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, and discount vouchers will be sent provided that the requirements are met. Registration for the test is personal and non-transferable and implies acceptance of the regulations and all its articles. Each participant takes part of the test under his responsibility and has a physical condition and sufficient technical mastery to face it.
- Enrollment in the event entitles you to participate in the event, number, swimming cap, T-shirt or commemorative gift, finisher medal and supplies during and after the event.
- By registering, the participants give the organization the rights to image and sounds collected during the event for its promotion or dissemination.
- The participants accept with the regulations the use and processing of their personal data to receive specific information about the event, its sponsors, and everything related to this sporting event and its subsequent editions.
- In the event that due to adverse weather conditions or other factors the planned distances cannot be disputed, the organization will carry out another alternative test in agreement with the judges of the same.
- The test will be timed with the My Laps chip system, so the chip must be worn on the ankle with a velcro that will facilitate the organization in case of not having one of its own. Not carrying the chip during the test will be a reason for disqualification and will not appear in the rankings.
- The collection of numbers will take place on the 4th at a time to be determined at the official Peugeot PSA Retail Palma dealership – C / Aragon. Schedules will be established for the different numbers to avoid crowding of participants. No number collection will be allowed on the day of the test.
- In the cycling section of the event, drafting (riding a wheel) will not be allowed following the precautionary rules for COVID-19. The use of time trial bicycles or the use of couplings will not be allowed.
- Cancellations to the test will only be accepted by registered athletes who notify it before August 23, 2021 to the email email@example.com. The refund of the amount will be 75% of the amount paid for the registration.
- Any athlete who wants to make a claim must submit it in writing with a deposit of 50 euros to be admitted for processing. The deposit will only be returned in the event that said claim is favorable to the claimant.